ELIGIBILITY FOR ARTIFICER APPRENTICE (AA)
Indian Navy recruit eligible candidates for the post of Sailor in Indian Navy through Artificer Apprentice exam twice a year. This section contains information about the eligibility criteria of Artificer Apprentice. Since Indian Navy doesn't compromise with the eligibility criteria hence we advice candidate to read this section carefully.
1. NATIONALITY : a citizen of India and male subjects of Nepal and Bhutan are eligible.
2. AGE : candidates must be born between 01 Aug 1995 to 31 July 1998 (both dates inclusive).
3. SEX : Only male candidates can apply for Artificer Apprentice.
4. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION : candidate should be qualified in 10+2/equivalent examination with 60% marks or more with mathematics and physics and at least one of these subjects’ Chemistry / biology / computer sciences.
5. MARITAL STATUS : Candidate should be Unmarried
6. MEDICAL STANDARD : Candidate should be medically fit.