Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has delivered notification for the recruitment of 1078 Sub-Inspector of Police (Taluk), Tamil Nadu Police Subordinate Service Vacancies. Eligible Indian Citizens can apply online from 08-02-2015 to 10-03-2015 till 11.59 P.M.For detailed information proceed below:-
1. TOTAL POST : 1078
2. NAME OF POST : Sub-Inspector of Police (Taluk)
3. AGE LIMIT : Candidate age should be between 20 to 28 years as on 01-07-2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Note: The departmental candidates wishing to appear under Open Quota need to satisfy the age criteria for the open quota.
4. EDUCATION : Candidates should possess a degree (in the order of 10+2+3 pattern) from any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
5. SELECTION PROCESS : Selection will be based on Physical Measurement Test, Endurance Test, Physical Efficiency Test (Pet), Viva-Voce, Medical Examination And Verification Of Character and Antecedents.
6. APPLICATION PROCESS : Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.tnusrbexams.net from 08-02-2015 to 10-03-2015 till 11.59 P.M. Candidates has to pay Rs.230/- for Open & Departmental Quota, Rs.460/- for both under Open Quota and Departmental Quota. Examination fee through On-line payment mode (Net Banking, Credit Card / Debit Card) or Offline payment mode (through Indian Bank or E-payment Post Office)
NOTE -- For detailed application process CLICK HERE
7. DATES TO PONDER -
- Date of Advertisement: 08-02-2015.
- Starting date for Online Application: 08-02-2015.
- Last date For Acceptance of Online Payment Of Examination Fees: 10-03-2015 till 11.59 P.M.
- Last date for Online Application: 10-03-2015 till 11:59 P.M.
- Last date for Acceptance Of Offline Payment Of Examination Fees Through Indian Bank or Post Office Challan: 13-03-2015 (Till working hours of Indian Bank/ E-payment post offices)
- Date of Written Examination: 23-05-2015 for open quota and for Departmental Quota 24-05-2015.