HOW TO APPLY FOR SS COMISSIONED OFFICER IN ARMY MEDICAL CORP
DATE OF START OF APPLICATION 12 JUNE 2014
Application will be accepted online only. To do so the candidate needs to click on the “NEW REGISTRATION” button.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR STRICT COMPLIANCE:
1. The following Essential Certificates/ documents should be scanned and uploaded:-
2. Candidates ppossessing NCC certificates ‘A’, ‘B’, ‘C’ are required to enclose a copy of the same alongwith the printout of the Pdf form and Demand Draft as instructed below.
3. APPLICATION PROCESSING FEE (APF): Candidates are required to enclose a non refundable Demand Draft of any Nationalised Bank for R 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) payable at New Delhi in favour of the Director General Armed Forces Medical Services (APF Fund ) alongwith a printout of duly filled in application form (No certificates other than a copy of NCC ‘A’, ‘B’ & ‘C’ certificates if any to be attached) and one self-addressed envelope (Size 9X4 inches with duly affixed postage stamp) at the following address. Candidates should write application registration number, name & Mob number on the reverse of demand draft. It is to be ensured that the demand draft bears IFSC code number of issuing Bank: -
DGAFMS / DG-1A, Ministry of Defence,
‘M’ Block, Room No.60, Church Road,
New Delhi – 110001.
NOTE :- ON SUBMISSION OF ONLINE FORM A Pdf WILL BE GENERATED. THE PRINTOUT OF THIS Pdf ALONG WITH THE DEMAND DRAFT AND COPY OF NCC CERTIFICATE (if any) IS REQUIRED TO REACH THIS OFFICE WITHIN 10 DAYS OF THE LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF FORM.
The application will be finally approved only on receipt of the form along with demand draft by post at this office.
CANDIDATES SHOULD CHECK THEIR REGISTERED EMAIL REGULARLY FOR UPDATES REGARDING INTERVIEW DATES AND OTHER RELEVANT DETAILS.
4. The allotment of service depends on availability of vacancies and service exigencies.
5. For Foreign Medical Graduates- Indian Nationals holding Foreign Medical Graduate Degrees are eligible only if in possession of Permanent Medical Registration Certificate issued by Medical Council of India.
NOTE: Any change in your postal address / Email ID after submission of application must be communicated by post duly quoting your Name and Registration No.
NOTE: PLEASE CARRY ALL ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS/CERTIFICATES WITH THREE(03) ATTESTED PHOTOCOPIES OF ALL THE DOCUMENTS UPLOADED AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW. ANY VARIATION IN THE DETAILS PROVIDED AND DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED ONLINE WILL LEAD TO REJECTION OF THE APPLICANT.
DATA OF CLOSE OF APPLICATION 3 JULY 2014