ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR SS COMMISSIONED OFFICER IN ARMY MEDICAL CORP
Applications are invited from Indian citizens both male and female, who have passed their final MBBS
examination in first or second attempt and completed internship, for grant of Short Service commission in the Army Medical Corps. Applicants who have taken more than two chances in final MBBS (Part I & II) Examination are ineligible and hence need not apply for the same.
1. VACANCIES: 300 (subject to a maximum of 50 women)
2. NATIONALITY: Candidate must be a citizen of India
3. QUALIFICATION: The applicant must possess medical qualification included in First/Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule of IMC Act 1956. The applicant must have permanent registration from any State Medical Council/MCI. Post graduate degree/diploma holders i.e. MD / MS / MCH / DM / DNB / DLO / DOMS / DA may also apply.
NOTE: Only those candidates who have completed their internship on or before 31 Mar 2014 should apply
3. AGE LIMIT: The candidate must not have attained 45 years of age as on 31 Dec 2014
4. MEDICAL STANDARD: Candidate should be medically fit.