ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NDA & NA
The NDA & NA exam is conducted by UPSC. Only eligible and highly interested candidates can apply for NDA & NA Exam . Here eligibility criteria for NDA & NA is given below
1. NO. OF VACANCIES :- 300(approx.)
(a) 195 - Army
(b) 66 - Air Force
(c) 39 - Navy
2. NATIONALITY :- A candidate must be citizen of India.
3. AGE :- Must not be less than 16 1/2 and not more than 19 years i.e born not earlier than 2nd July 1996 and not later than 1st July 1999 .
4. SEX : - Only male candidates can apply for it
5. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :- 12th class of 10+2 pattern system of education or equivalent for Army and for Air force/Navy same with maths and physics.
6. MARITAL STATUS :- Candidate should be unmarried.
7. MEDICAL REQUIREMENTS :- According to appendix 4 of UPSC
NOTE :- A candidate who has resigned or withdrawn on disciplinary ground from any training academy of armed forces are not eligible.