Commandant Military Hospital, Patiala has released notification for the recruitment of Cook, Ward Sahayika, Chowkidar vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 13-01-2015. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below -
1. Total No. of Posts: 03
2. Name of the Post:
- Cook (Male only): 01 Post
- Ward Sahayika (Female only): 01 Post
- Chowkidar (Male only): 01 Post
3. Age Limit: Candidates age should be 18-25 years as on last date for receipt of application. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
4. Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Matriculation for all posts & must have knowledge of Indian Cooking and Proficiency in trade for the post of cook, experience as Dai in family wing of the civil hospital for post of ward Sahayika.
5. Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written test, interview & practical test.
6. How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format given in the employment news paper along with a recent passport size photograph affixing on it & one spare, photocopies of all certificates duly attested & two self addressed speed post envelopes of the size of 12 cm x 27 cm with Rs. 40/- postage stamp affixed to The Commandant, Military Hospital, Patiala Pin-147001 on or before 13-01-2015. Name of the post applied should be written on the top of the envelope in block capital letters.
7. Important Dates:
- Date of Advertisement: 13 to 19-12-2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 13-01-2015.